I have been blogging for over 5 years not very successfully so I have decided to give myself a kick up the bum.
So a little about me, well my name is Rachel, I’m 37 years old (certainly don’t feel it, but then who ever does). Been married to Sascha (who is originally from Germany) for the past 11 years, and we have a little girl called Amelia who is nearly 6, and just started year 1 at school, thankfully she is still loving it. I have spent the last 10 years in purchasing at a boat builder.
I originally started blogging when I found out I was pregnant with madam, but I must admit since then my updates were very sporadic and 9 times out of 10 I would update when I was not exactly in the best of moods. Not a good reflection of me as I am a happy, positive person on the whole.
Life with Amelia has evolved from the family journal it was created as, into more of lifestyle blog, so there will be a bit of everything, dependant on my mood and when and where inspiration hits (not really one for labels so am not limiting myself, no matter what the blogging bibles say). I have brought myself a diary so I can write down blogging ideas as they hit me, instead of forgetting them (insert ashamed face here)
10 Quick facts about me
- I knit and crochet (but for some reason only in autumn & winter)
- I’m a Jamberry consultant. (yes direct sales, I know. But not a pushy one)
- I adore reading.
- And have about 6 books on a go at any given time.
- I’m a vegetarian.
- I love to travel.
- A keen photographer. (Always learning, and eager to learn)
- Love the outdoors and nature (but not when it’s raining)
- I like Animals more than people.
- I don’t have a full driving license.