Blogmas Day Four | A Little about Moi
Here we are on blogmas day four, wow I am proud of myself. I have been blogging for over seven years not very successfully so blogmas is a way for me to give myself a polite push in the right direction at the end of this year. Setting me up for where I want to start from in 2018.
So a little about me, well my name is Rachel, I’m 38 years old (certainly don’t feel it, but then whoever does). Been married to Sascha (who is originally from Germany) for the past 12 years, and we have a little girl called Amelia who is 7, and in year 2 at school, thankfully she loves it. I have spent the last 11 years in purchasing at a boat builder.
I originally started blogging when I found out I was pregnant with the little madam, but I must admit since then my updates have become very sporadic. Nine times out of ten I would update when I was not exactly in the best of moods. Not a good reflection of me as I am a happy, positive person on the whole.
Life with Amelia has evolved from the family journal it was created, into a parenting lifestyle blog. I write a bit of everything, dependant on my mood. When and where inspiration hits (not really one for labels so am not limiting myself, no matter what the blogging bibles say).
10 Quick facts about me
- I start a diary every year but rarely complete it.
- I’m great at starting things, but need to work on completing them. (See above)
- I adore reading and read 90 plus books a year.
- And have about 6 books on a go at any given time.
- I’m a vegetarian, sadly not a perfect one.
- I love to travel.
- A keen photographer. (Always learning, and eager to learn)
- Love the outdoors and nature (but not when it’s raining)
- I like Animals more than people.
- I don’t have a full driving license.