#MyHeartyLife | 7

#MyHeartyLife | 7

My Hearty Life

This is my first link up with My Hearty Life.  In fact it is my first link up ever.  My head has been all over the place of late and I thought it would be nice to centre.  To take a moment and look back on what I am grateful and positive for each week.  I also want to say thank you to Cherie at My Mama Musings for introducing me to this.  She’s a lovely lady and you should definitely pop over to her blog for a read.
This link is all about the positives and thats what I need more of in my life.

Grateful For…

The fact I saw the nurse on Monday instead of the doctor. This means a frank conversation was had with someone who was actually listening to me.  I feel I have made breakthroughs with my physical and mental health. I am always grateful for my mum but even more so this week as she had Amelia for a whole week for a sleepover.  So I was able to get so much done and feel like I am clearing the clutter in my mind as well as my house.  Of course me and Amelia missed each other like crazy even though we did see each other everyday.

Success

I would say my main success this week.  Was not falling out with anymore at work.  It was a very trying week and I was pushed to my limit. Shows my strength as I made it out the other side.

Found Beauty In…

Blue skies and sunshine. It may have been cold this past week but we have been enjoying some beautiful glimpses of spring.  From the sprouting daffodils to the singing birds I have loved it all.

Have really enjoyed looking back on my week, and it has made me realise how few photos I take nowadays. I was never happy unless I had a camera in my hand. Finding that me again will be fun.

If you think you would like to join in be sure to click the link below.  I shall see you next week.

The Hearty Life
Share:

7 Comments

1. February 25, 2018 / 7:57 pm

So amazing to have you here taking part in #MyHeartyLife, I look forward to getting to know you better as the weeks go by!

• Rachel
      February 26, 2018 / 7:56 am

Thank you.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all too.

2. February 24, 2018 / 6:12 pm

Yay for linking up. I’m glad I inspired you to join in. It sounds like you have had a tiring and tiresome week, but I think it’s so nice to look back and see the positives!

Amelia having a weeklong sleepover but still seeing her everyday sounds ideal for you both. I’m glad that you have enjoyed being outside and it has inspired you to rekindle your love of photography. I look forward to seeing what you do.

Also I love you infographic {is that what the cool kids call it?} lovely and clean and well made! I might try and make one too.

Look forward to your next one #myheartylife

Cherie

• Rachel
      February 24, 2018 / 7:42 pm

You inspire me more than you know.

I have decided to go for walk with my camera tomorrow. Hoping the weather is not too cold.

I wish I could take all the credit but it is mostly thanks to canva.

• February 24, 2018 / 7:45 pm

I’m really glad that I do, that’s why I share so much of my life on social media. In the hope it helps/ inspires people.

I’ve just joined canva too. My post I’ve just posted has my first piece I have made on it ?

3. February 19, 2018 / 1:11 pm

Hi Rachel, I agree Cherie is lovely and Mary’s #myheartylife linky is a good prompt for noticing the good things in day to day moments. Writing is good for the soul too so a real win:win. I’m glad you felt you got the support you needed this week. Kids love their sleepovers don’t they and reuniting is just blissful.

• Rae
      Author
      February 24, 2018 / 7:32 pm

It’s a prompt that I need to make the most of at the moment.

Thank you for reading and commenting 🙂

What do you think?