100 things you may not already know about me
I was tagged by Kerry over at Winging it with Harper to share 100 things you may not already know about me. My family would say that I love talking, and even more so when it is about myself. I don’t understand what they could possibly mean. So off we go with the 100 things tag.
01. What’s your name? Rachel.
02. Any nicknames or aliases? Not really no.
03. Your gender? Last time I checked Female.
04. Your star sign? Aries
05. How old are you? 38
06. Your relationship status? Married
07. Any children? A daughter
08. Any pets? a greyhound and fish
09. Any tattoos or piercings? Only piercings are my ears in which I have 5 in total as well as 4 tattoos
10. What do you like about yourself? My eyes and ears. I also like my hands.
11. What do you dislike about yourself? Sometimes not knowing when to shut up.
12. Righty or lefty? Right
13. The last thing you drank: Sparkling water.
14. The last thing you ate: Nobbly Bobbly.
15. Your last phone call: Sascha my husband.
16. Your last text message: My Mum.
17. Your last email: It was at work, I send so many. So can’t remember which one was the last one.
18. The last song you listened to: Fleetwood Mac – Whats the world coming to
19. The last book you read: The Secret of Nightingale wood – Lucy Strange
20. The last time you cried: Wednesday
21. The last blog you read: Nip it in the Bud
22. The last person you spoke to: My daughter Amelia.
23. The last place you visited: McDonalds in Wroxham
24. Your last holiday abroad: Ibiza last October.
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex? Nope thank goodness.
26. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes. The whole relationship I was the other woman and didn’t know.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone? Not in my adult life.
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you? Yes
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up? Too many times, you would think I would learn.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone? No
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you? Many people, not always for the best.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are? Definitely, hence why I do not have any real ones.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have? Is the pope catholic.
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back? Yes
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Don’t think so.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger? I think I have always at least known their name.
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken? Yes, but it was for the best, see question 26.
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date? No
39. Have you ever been arrested? No, I’m a good girl.
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive? Yes.
41. Have you ever done something you regret? Too many things, no time to list them all.
42. Have you ever had a threesome? No. Too shy and confident enough when the opportunity arose.
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public? Yes, normally involving drink.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone? Lots of people. Both good and bad. I originally hated my husband.
BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God? Yes and No.
46. Do you believe in yourself? Not as much as I should.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus? Of course I bloody do. Why wouldn’t you?
48. Do you believe in Ghosts? I’ve seen them, so cannot really disbelieve.
49. Do you believe in Aliens? I can’t believe we are the only thing out there.
50. Do you believe in miracles? I think so yes
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking? Most of the time.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight.
53. Can someone make you happy? Of course.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist? I would, but not a man hating one.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Pro-Choice.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs? I try but it confuses the hell out of me.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs? Depends the mood you catch me in.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is? Love and positive role models.
59. Are you eating anything right now? I can’t type and eat.
60. Are you drinking anything right now? No.
61. What are you listening to right now? Fleetwood Mac – Tusk.
62. What are you thinking about right now? Pizza and Lindsay Buckingham
63. What are you waiting for right now? Nothing really
64. What are you most excited about right now? Next weekend
65. What’s your pet hate right now? Follow/unfollow, how can this still be a thing.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now? Don’t really have anything at the moment.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now? Spending more time than is healthy on social media.
68. Your first best friend: Amy who lived next door to me.
69. Your first kiss: I was about 6 or 7.
70. Your first celebrity crush? Morten Harket from A-HA.
71. Your first holiday: Dublin for my belated honeymoon. I was 27.
72. Your first pet: Fluffy the cat, she had to go live with my nanny when my dad found a flea in his gravy.
73. Your first regret: hell if I know.
74. Your first job: Crew member at Burger King.
75. Your first childhood memory: My first birthday. Sitting on my dad’s lap when my mum brought my cake in.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. Love or money? Love
77. Twitter or Facebook? Twitter
78. Hook up or relationship? Relationship
79. Dogs or cats? Always dogs. I bloody love them.
80. Coffee or tea? I don’t really like normal coffee to tea. They have to be fancy.
81. Beer or wine? Mulled wine or cherry beer.
82. Sweet or savoury? I need both.
83. Introvert or extrovert? Extroverted introvert
84. Vampires or werewolves? Vampire if it is Gary Oldman’s Dracula. Werewolf if it’s Michael Sheen’s Lucian.
85. Seaside or countryside? Countryside, but I am lucky I am near both.
86. Summer or winter? Why can’t I pick Spring?
87. Books or movies? Books, I love books.
88. Horror or comedy? Comedy with added action would be perfect.
.89. Do you wish you could change your past? Yes, but I couldn’t be without who I have now.
90. What’s your dream job? Something involving helping animals would be perfect or photography.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure? Don’t really have any. I don’t think of anything I enjoy as guilty.
92. What are you afraid of? Deep water.
93. What was the first thing you want to be when you grew up? First day of school we were asked to draw what we wanted to be when we grew up. I drew a fairy.
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be? To speak to animals and heal.
95. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be? Nothing huge unless more money was a option.
96. Would you want immortality? Can I stay young and keep those I love with me?
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead, who would you choose? I really don’t know. Really don’t think there is anyone.
98. Would you say you are happy? Right now yes.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen? Don’t be so afraid of every little thing, most of all you are stronger than you realise.
100. Where would you like to be in five year’s time? Happy and healthy and still sharing life with those that are here now.
So 100 things about me, I don’t think I am that much of a mystery.
I nominate Cherie at My Mama Musings.